TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to Cortland today to fill up the KLR with ethanol free gas, like to run a few tanks of the good stuff in my bikes before winter. Got the gas but wasn't ready to go home yet, weather was warm and no rain in the forecast. Hopped on Rt. 13 and found some State Land I didn't know was there! Good scenery and lots of fun exploring seasonal roads and truck trails. Saw a few trails that wouldn't be "KLR" friendly so I'll just have to take the trusty TW next time.:p 90 miles round trip.

1.JPG

This trail runs for awhile, you can see it in the distance going up the hill.
2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
Did you notice that motorcycle boots and supply store on the left side of 13N just out of Cortland? Never saw that before a few weeks ago but did not have time to stop.

Tom

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you notice that motorcycle boots and supply store on the left side of 13N just out of Cortland? Never saw that before a few weeks ago but did not have time to stop.

Tom
That's been there awhile, bought my leather jacket there. Haven't been in it recently. We'll have to meet up before winter and cruise around that State Land.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Wonder how far that place is from Germantown? Next time I visit my father in law I'll have to see if the KLR can be a carry on.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts