TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
2nd worst voice in Rock and Roll...topped only by the animal howls of Bob Dyland{spelled that way only because of former DJ that a station I worked at in Wisconsin refused to call him anything but "Bob Die-Land"?} .... No need for me to Boycott this one, I won't be bothering to go regardless of where this guy was hatched.....:protest:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
^^^Yea, not sure why these California Movie Producer Creeps think there is something "special" about being born in Mexifornia??? Who Cares? The guy was born in Canada, Toronto and grew up on the western plains...I was born in Ohio, grew up in Florida...so what?

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Don't care where he was born, liked the music ages ago
Used to listen to this at brain cell killing volumes while late night sliding around the twisty Santa Cruz mountains in my Opel. The howl of my McCoy Bite-Rite autocross tires was loud enough to drown out Neil's wailing but I could never get enough of those guitar riffs.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Actually this rebuff to Ol' Neil by these good Ol' Southern Boys, is more in my liking

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
And this one ain't bad either: :p

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Good Choices Hoot! We've totally hijacked Trail Woman's legitimate plea for honesty but we shouldn't turn this into a Retro-Music Thread. Forgive me oh Noble Nova Scotian, but I must give you the following:
We now return you to your normally scheduled programming.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I like Neil's music. Don't necessarily agree with his politics. But here is a good ol song that many a bottle of Russian Vodka, German Beer and others things were consumed to.

...on the shore lay Montezuma with his coca leaves and pearls ....

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Took my wife to see Paul McCarthy perform in San Francisco a few years ago....brought her to tears.
Not this concert, but his 2010 Tour.

My favorite:

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
One more from the good old days when songs still had musical content and lyrics. I am very rap resistant. World need more slide guitar solos.:D.

This used to be almost mandatory to play this while climbing up the White Bird grade in Idaho. Slap in the 8-track, downshift into third and crank up the volume. Maybe roll down the windows so dog and I could hang our heads out and drool.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I believe Trail Gal's Thread has now been fully HI~Jacked :booty::victorious:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
1 - 20 of 52 Posts