1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Glen Frye's solo album and Soul Searching for me with the remote in hand to crank it up when necessary. I just melt with the Sax when played loud through my monster Altec Horn speakers.

GaryL

·
Registered
343 Posts
Glen Frye's solo album and Soul Searching for me with the remote in hand to crank it up when necessary. I just melt with the Sax when played loud through my monster Altec Horn speakers.

GaryL

Kinda surprised that those are not listed in your prized possessions, right under that BX.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Kinda surprised that those are not listed in your prized possessions, right under that BX.
I really am behind in updating my prized possessions. The BX and the kayaks are the only things I have not sold on that list. When it comes to high end stereo stuff I could fill that page.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still got the Boston Whaler G?
I really am behind in updating my prized possessions. The BX and the kayaks are the only things I have not sold on that list. When it comes to high end stereo stuff I could fill that page.

GaryL

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Still got the Boston Whaler G?
Nope! Sold both the trailer boats and both MCs trying to lighten the load. Still have 4 nice kayaks for fishing and 3 of them will go this spring. Ever since my pal Arthur Itis came to live with me things are not nearly as enjoyable as the used to be.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope! Sold both the trailer boats and both MCs trying to lighten the load. Still have 4 nice kayaks for fishing and 3 of them will go this spring. Ever since my pal Arthur Itis came to live with me things are not nearly as enjoyable as the used to be.

GaryL
Arthur's my friend too!!

I love those Whalers. As a 13 year old, I used to take one out into San Diego Bay all the time. I think it was 14 feet long, and with a 20 HP Evinrude, that boat seemed to fly!! (of course that's a kid's perspective) :p

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What works for me?

Riding a bike. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts