TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Just picked up a Modified 2009 TW200. Super stoked on this new bike. Already done a little bit of modifications to bring it back to life after the previous owner took a spill on it and decided she didn't want it anymore. Anyone got any suggestions for other mods?

My only problem right now is the Neutral indicator light doesn't work and it's really hard finding neutral above 1'st. Anyone got any tips for me until the replacement neutral switch comes in the mail?

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

You might want to check to see if it is just a burned out bulb for the neutral light. It's a lot easier to change that bulb than to change the neutral switch.

Brian

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!

You might want to check to see if it is just a burned out bulb for the neutral light. It's a lot easier to change that bulb than to change the neutral switch.

Brian
Installed a brand new bulb and checked with a wire tester that it could receive power and illuminate the bulb. The problem unfortunately seems to be with the neutral switch itself. Whomp

·
Registered
295 Posts
Fine looking bike. I usually park mine in first. Starts easy enough with the clutch in. Might be a different story in mid winter.

Also, with your eyes closed, you should be able to tell easy enough when it is in neutral. I'd leave it that way.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
it has been said, go after neutral from second....
l

·
Registered
787 Posts
I like it. Is it street legal in Oregon without fenders?

PS. Nice Ducks bug! Go ducks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts