TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't believe my brother pulled the trigger on a new 2016 Harley Davidson CVO Screamin' Eagle 110 Street Glide

OMG - What a beautiful Joy-Toy! The color is awesome: Black Licorice with Midnight Cobalt Flames. The Black Licorice has multi-color sparkles that just light up when the sun hits it right. Has more farkles then any bike I've ever seen. Check out this sights review.

2016 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide | motorcycle review @ Top Speed

I got a chuckle out of this quote:

“Love the Street Glide anyway, but especially with all the CVO features added on. I swear if money wasn’t an option, this would be my number-one choice from Harley’s 2016 lineup, ’cause it could handle my bar-hopping/grocery-getting around town, and be perfectly at ease on the interstate, so it would serve as my dual-sport ride.”

I'm almost afraid to ride it. NOT! :male:

·
Registered
19,587 Posts
$36,799 asking price for the basic CVO is a lot of coin but that is a lot of bike! Very nice Harley, glad to see such sophistication to compete with GoldWings, etc.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$36,799 asking price for the basic CVO is a lot of coin but that is a lot of bike! Very nice Harley, glad to see such sophistication to compete with GoldWings, etc.
Agree! Way more bike than I will ever have or need. IMHO it is by far one of the nicest motorcycles available off the show room floor for street cruising. Has a nicer stereo and digital screen than my car. Heck, the whole dash is nicer than my cars! This is his one joy besides golf and teaching welding. At this point in life he deserves it. Probably a good time to sell out of the stock market anyway (for the second time in just a few months) and enjoy the winnings...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts