TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,263 Posts
Great video – good clear narrative - good music too ..... :icon_thumright:

Do me a favour – with the side stand down, see if you can pull the front end of the bike off the ground – it should be able to balance on just the stand and the back wheel if you get the angle of pull right …….

With the front wheel of the ground, turn the handlebars from side to side – the idea is to see if you have any resistance in the steering head bearings – it should be perfectly smooth, but you’re looking for (or “feeling” for) a gentle “lumpiness” just to either side of center ……..

Videos can be deceptive, more so with head cams – but check this out (as above) please …….

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Nicely done! I also agree, good music too.

What's with all the cars stopped on the not-wide-enough shoulder on the road? That seems like an accident waiting to happen.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey guys!
I made a lil' video for all those looking to get a TeeDub!
Go watch it and let me know what you think!

Thank you!!
I like it! Nice work Taison. Have you done any off road work with it? That might make a great follow on video though the tires may not be too happy off roading it. You have a following here on the forum so post often and let us know what you are doing with your TW. Even though you are 7-10 hours ahead of us in the states, many of us are on line when you are.

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Taison did you ever count the teeth on the rear sprocket. Great video
Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts