Super Moderator
17,926 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
It looks like Mendocino County is in "new California". That sounds good to me!

Unfortunately, if this actually were to occur and the folks in Mendocino County were to be given a choice I imagine that they would stay with old California.

But not me! Look out SanDue, I'd be moving to Reading! :D m.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I'ld be willing to buy a new 51 star flag.
Or do we keep old flag and just sell Old California back to Mexico including all its inhabitants?
Fred, I'm pretty sure that deal is already in the works! But they're not going to sell it back to them…

Actually I believe Mexico is applying for a "fee waiver". :highly_amused::laughing9::evil6: m.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You may be surprised Mike, many people were very surprised on the last big election. The silent were not silent at the polls.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
wow this is a great idea and my warehouse is already on the good side lol
New Cali would be very rich in resources including Gold as well as a huge share of USA agriculture so if done "right" this could be magnificent - I do like this better than Jefferson but I'd love a better name like say "PlacerLode" has a nice ring to it

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I never could get behind the State of Jefferson, but New California could get my support.
Joemama
Yea, the State of Jefferson (which included part of Oregon) just went down the toilet I think. Oregon was one of only two states that said gas must be pumped by a station attendant. They just modified the law; and reading Oregonians responses has removed them from the We Could Build A Better World capable list. It was just funny - and I have best friends that live there.

They can't do this because:

I don't know how to pump gas

what if my hands might smell like gas

we could get mugged while outside the car

something might happen to my kids in the car while I am standing outside

and on and on. Then where you usually get responses; some opposing and others supporting - it was ALL slamming them as idiots.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
well would you 'old-timers' give a youngin' whippersnapper lefty a temporary visa to go along on a ride now an again?

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I would agree but only if they change the map, move my state over and call it New Yorkifornia!

GaryL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts