TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here I am on my new Chrome book the only thing I do not like about it is the color White I will have to get a cover for it.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Here I am on my new Chrome book the only thing I do not like about it is the color White I will have to get a cover for it.
Off to work Z. If you have any questions post them here and I will try to help on and off throughout the day. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Off to work Z. If you have any questions post them here and I will try to help on and off throughout the day. Hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Tom
So I don't have to pay a monthly fee for nothing? Just watch my free T-Mobile usage and try to use free Wi-Fi and my Wi-Fi at my house?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Could you post the like for this one again please? I may have to bite the bullet and replace my 12 year old laptop... Can this one run Ubuntu (sp?) as well?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Set my Wi-Fi up today and can set on the patio and drink my coffee, when fully charged it is good for 9 hours.

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
I bought the same one Z and could not be more satisfied with it. It is so simple to use and navigate through I am very surprised I waited so long with these boat anchor MS Windows based units. As Dryden said, I bought the refurbished one and can't honestly see where it was ever used at all. With Tom here to guide us it is a no brainer for us older guys who don't care to learn Geek.

GaryL

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I bought the same one Z and could not be more satisfied with it. It is so simple to use and navigate through I am very surprised I waited so long with these boat anchor MS Windows based units. As Dryden said, I bought the refurbished one and can't honestly see where it was ever used at all. With Tom here to guide us it is a no brainer for us older guys who don't care to learn Geek.

GaryL
Did you get your cellular connection figured out Gary?

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

GaryL
I got refurbished one also, I emailed them and asked about the refurbished one and it was done at HP and sent as new.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gary I have found with this mouse pad when you get the arrow over what you want to click on push down on the pad the switch is built into it you will feel it click, and when I scroll this site I use the arrows on the lower right.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Gary I have found with this mouse pad when you get the arrow over what you want to click on push down on the pad the switch is built into it you will feel it click, and when I scroll this site I use the arrows on the lower right.
Z. You can also use two fingers to scroll up and down. Two finger swipe too the left will take you back a page and two finger swipe right will bring you forward a page. Tap on the mouse pad with one finger equals a left click. two fingers tap on the mouse pad equals a right click.

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Z. You can also use two fingers to scroll up and down. Two finger swipe too the left will take you back a page and two finger swipe right will bring you forward a page. Tap on the mouse pad with one finger equals a left click. two fingers tap on the mouse pad equals a right click.

Tom
I have been divorced for sometime now so my fingering is not as good as it was in High school! I will keep practicing.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Just put both fingers on the mousepad at the same time and drag them around a bit.

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just put both fingers on the mousepad at the same time and drag them around a bit.

Tom
Tom I did figure it out it is like my work laptop.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
Did you get your cellular connection figured out Gary?

Tom
Can't get it set up until I bring the CB to a place with cell signal and try then. Will let you know and hope to take a ride this week and give it a go.

GaryL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts