TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
:icon_thumright: Don't tell the kids how much fun you're having!

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
2 of them even!! Welcome to the forum!!

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
13,789 Posts
On the lines of what old mad max said, we tell the kids we're camping every weekend, even when we're not! Or, tell them you moved and will send them a forwarding address in the very near future!

Seriously, I'm guess you two are gonna have a fun time on them TW's. See ya at Moab, just don't tell anyone you know so your kids can't find you!:p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Actually the girls are living in two great areas to explore on the T-dubs, Park City UT and Boone NC. I just need to set up a trailer for the bikes and play in their backyards!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Is that your wife there, and does she know you refer to her as a toy on the interwebs????:eek:

Reactions: thenne

·
Registered
206 Posts
Actually the girls are living in two great areas to explore on the T-dubs, Park City UT and Boone NC. I just need to set up a trailer for the bikes and play in their backyards!
Not to hijack, but my daughter, SIL, grandson, are thinking of moving to Boone, NC. If the riding is good I might visit more often! Maybe even park my DR350 there! Have you been riding there? (Nice pair of '15s BTW).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@munchmeister lot's of great riding in the area and with the Blue Ridge Parkway as the "spine" easy exploring and returning.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts