TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
Thought I would check the forum one last time before I crawl into bed............ It's going to be a rough ride thru 'Dreamland' tonight. Thanks again, Gerry

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks Bigwheel, thank you for posting your videos I really like them, make me want to go out and play!! I guess thats the idea ha?

Some time I would like you to tell us about your experiences with "The TW" in the Alaska trails. I watch this other video of yours were you jumping around on it,so we know it can do that. I guess what Im trying to figure out is, what an experience enduro rider like you is doing riding a motorcycle like ours?

Thanks again: Miguel Angel

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I appreciate your watching.

Miguel,

A few years ago H6llyw66d and I were riding the snowmachine trails down the rivers in January to a town named Skwentna. It's about 75 miles from our starting point and featured some fairly fast packed snow. On the return, I inadvertently wandered off the main trail and ran into some loose, unconsolidated snow. I was on the BigWheel and H6llyw66d was on a KTM.

The BigWheel bogged down but kept slogging along. The KTM cartwheeled three times and nailed H6llyw66d with the studded tires before coming to a rest. He was battered and bruised and his clothes were shredded by the carbide studs. We were in the middle of nowhere so he had to ride it back to the truck. He won't ride cross-country anymore on the skinny tired bikes and it seemed like a really good sales pitch for the BIgWheel for me.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks guys. I appreciate your watching.

Miguel,

A few years ago H6llyw66d and I were riding the snowmachine trails down the rivers in January to a town named Skwentna. It's about 75 miles from our starting point and featured some fairly fast packed snow. On the return, I inadvertently wandered off the main trail and ran into some loose, unconsolidated snow. I was on the BigWheel and H6llyw66d was on a KTM.

The BigWheel bogged down but kept slogging along. The KTM cartwheeled three times and nailed H6llyw66d with the studded tires before coming to a rest. He was battered and bruised and his clothes were shredded by the carbide studs. We were in the middle of nowhere so he had to ride it back to the truck. He won't ride cross-country anymore on the skinny tired bikes and it seemed like a really good sales pitch for the BIgWheel for me.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel
Ouch !!! for h611yw66d and glad he was able to ride back to the truck!!! Im sold in the Bigwheels for cross-country to I guess!!!

I live in The Heart of The Ozark mountain, we dont get much snow here but the nex one Im taking my "Bigwheel" out on it.

Take care:

Miguel Angel

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Another wonderful video. I love to watch them. Thanks for making them and sharing them with us.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys,

I hope to work on the project a little bit more this weekend. I'm headed to Willow this weekend and I hope that we don't have any problems with high temps ruining the snowmachine trails and that we don't run over any sled dogs.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

·
Registered
572 Posts
Did I miss something, I didn't see any TW's,only KTM's all super expensive and high maintaince, show your TW. A much better bike but still no TW.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hang in there Gregg,

The fat-tired bikes are featured exclusively in the next video which should be released in the next day or two.

Honestly though, the two-stroke KTMs don't take much more maintenance than the aircooled Yamahas. In fact, possibly less, since I don't really try to make them better. The BWs are always getting experimented on to make improvements.

Regards,

Mr. BigWheel

Did I miss something, I didn't see any TW's,only KTM's all super expensive and high maintaince, show your TW. A much better bike but still no TW.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts