TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oops again. I went out for coffee this morning and this jumped on the hitch carrier.:eek:

I didn't even realize it was on back until I got home. :rolleyes:

The whole gang welcomed the new member. Thumper is his name. He got twitterpated when he got to the shop.:D

2007 TTR125L with Baja Designs street kit already added. The girls and grand kids are gonna fall in love with Thumper.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
If this keeps up you will need a bigger shop.
Congrats
PS Lorie may find it an easier bike to ride on the more technical terrain.

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sweet score, especially if it is street legal!
Huge bonus it being street legal. Also came with a Happy Trails top box but it’s too big for this bike. Thinking I’ll add the box to the ATV which will be handy.

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those are great little bikes, dependable, lightweight, and great seat height.

:applouse: :icon_thumbright:
Seat height was the main reason for getting this size motorcycle.

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice score and stable. I picked up an orange dragon this weekend. Jumped right in the bed of my truck. These bikes are getting pretty sneaky and aggressive as of late ;)
very sneaky indeed. 3rd bike to do this in the last few months. :D

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If this keeps up you will need a bigger shop.
Congrats
PS Lorie may find it an easier bike to ride on the more technical terrain.
Seat height to ground is good but seat height to foot pegs is kind of cramped. I’d like to see her try it. Very lightweight.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Very nice. Lynn had a ttr125l that was plated in Rhode Island before she switched to the lowered TW200. I have regretted selling that bike for a long time.

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Very nice. Lynn had a ttr125l that was plated in Rhode Island before she switched to the lowered TW200. I have regretted selling that bike for a long time.

Ha, I could paint the side panels pink too! Awesome. What are Lynn's thoughts between the two (TTR/TW)?

Edit: I just saw the sign you two are parked in front of. Hilarious!:D

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations on the new addition, I wish I could have come up there for your housewarming ride.
But I haven't been riding much lately. Your shop looks amazing.
I'm just glad we got the shop. It was once connected but had been sold separately from the house a couple owners back. We reconnected the shop to the house. I know we saw each other in Moab this year but it seems like forever since riding with you (May 2017). Forever!!!:p

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very cool addition to the family! You are motivating me to adopt a child in need as well:):p

Looks good and nimble.
Having kids helps. Having kids interested in riding really helps!

A little to lightweight and nimble for my, um, body stature :rolleyes: but I’ll have to “test ride” it once in a while. Just as long as nobody can see me. Hehe.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Ha, I could paint the side panels pink too! Awesome. What are Lynn's thoughts between the two (TTR/TW)?
Edit: I just saw the sign you two are parked in front of. Hilarious!:D
That bike, believe it or not, was too tall for her, even when I cut the seat foam way down. Plus it was kick start only and she had a hard time with that so she didn't like it. However, it was street legal. You can't plate anything in Rhode island, but I drove down to Maryland to get it. It was one of a kind in this state. (had a Maryland title, so I could register it)
I wish I had kept it and bought another small wheel model with electric start and switched the wheels and motor. Would have made a better enduro for her because its a lot lighter. The TW200 is like a GS for her.
It will be great for Lori who is taller... unless she wants MORE POWER!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Yup. Coventry.
Always up for a ride.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts