TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Newbie to the site from Louisiana. Wasn't sure were to post my intro, so, I stuck it here! My name is Tom and I first noticed the TW quite a few years back and thought it was odd but cool. I personally don't own one, (wish I did), but my youngest son informed me two days ago that he had purchased a brand new 2015 and needed me to pick it up for him. It should be in tomorrow or the next day. I look forward to learning everything that I can from everyone's expertise and hopefully contributing in some small way in the future. In case you haven't figured it out, I'm the guy that has to wrench on things for the family. Anyway, a warm and hearty hello to everyone!!!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome. Tom is THEE best name for a motorcycle rider on any forum. Warning keep your son off this forum unless he has a good paying job. People on here will have him spending money on goodies by the end of his first day. You should be the forum liaison and the family mechanic:D

Tom

Reactions: mudbug

·
Registered
667 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Glad for another TW convert. you will find this the friendliest place on the web. It will become and addiction.

Welcome to TW madness for sure Tom.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the warm welcome. Probably the only way that I will wind up with a TW is if my son gets tired of or outgrows his! I have enough to deal with: 2005 Rhino 660, 2005 tt-r125, 1986 350 Big Bear, and 1986 trx-250. I have had so many motorized money pits throughout the years, that I really can't recall all of them. I still loved all of them that I had though. Once again, thanks all for the welcome! I really appreciate it!!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Maryland
Rick

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome Tom, from another Tom :) !!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Welcome from the Northwest corner of Louisiana!

Yep, I'm coming out of lurk mode here after several months of gleaning information from the forum.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Welcome from the Northwest corner of Louisiana!

Yep, I'm coming out of lurk mode here after several months of gleaning information from the forum.
Sooo happy to see another member located near me. When checking the member map, my little corner of the world's lookin pretty lonely. lol Only 1 other member within 100 miles and theyre not active.
Let's see if we can get some updated info on here people! :hello:

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Kinda late notice, but the [East] Texas Tiddler 200 mile Road Endurance Run is weekend. I plan to participate, but on the KLX as I'm letting another fellow (Ed) ride the TW - and, yes, Ed is excited.

Anyone else planning to ride the Tiddler?

P.S. Sorry for the thread hi-jack. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
No competition on my end, that's among the reasons we acquired a TW - definitely more fun that the "competitive" bikes. Now I've had to remind my young friend that the Tiddler is not a race, but rather a timed run. I'm most looking forward to listening to tales from long-time riders with vintage small-cc bikes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts