TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Benjamin and I've been lurking around this forum for a while. I have pretty much decided to pull the trigger on a TW200 soon. I have a little dirt bike experience and I bought a klr650 a couple years ago. Last year I ended up with alot of issues at work and put the KLR in storage. This year has not been any better but I have a bad itch to ride. When it came time to pull out the KLR I found myself not being to excited to ride it. I really like that bike but it was not fun for stop and go traffic in Houston, or as convenient as I thought. I really envisioned it for long rides anyway, it being so tall was an issue as well, I lowered it some but it just isn't fun in heavy traffic. Its great on the open road, which i will keep it for that.

That brings me to the TW200, i really wanted something to shoot around town in that was light and easy to maneuver. These little dual sports look like alot of fun, I am good with the limited highway use that comes along with them. I've got two state parks that I can get to on the back roads, i really wanted something i can take camping. i looked at other dual sports and small cruisers, but for the price and fun factor the TW200 seems to be the winner.

I am trying to find the time to look at a few local ones, but work once again is keeping me tied up. But hopefully they won't all get snatched up before I get a chance to check them out. There is alot of great info on this forum and it already has been extremely helpful.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been watching youtube videos of folks on their TWs, nothing but smiles. I think this bike is definitely what i need. I know i will be going with cycleracks and a SeatConcept seat(used one on the KLR) first thing. i will ride it a bit before i commit to a storage system.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Where are you located? You will love your TW. You just will. You will love this forum and the people on here as much or more. Best of luck in your search.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts