TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is SuperMario. I just bought a 2003 TW200. thanks to the forum. I google a lot of question. Google brought me to your forum. Thanks. I just put a 15th front sprocket on, #130 jet, adjusted air/fuel mixture screw. she run great. Might put a Pipe on soon (FmF or DG), a rack and bags. My buddy just bought him and his wife two 2018 TW200. So, hopefully we will be doing lot of trail riding. I live in Maryland. Got to deal with winter now. Can't wait to ride in the snow.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
hey mario,

welcome to the forum, lots of helpful people on here and lots of advice to mod your bike (spend your $$$).
you'll soon find there isn't much difference, besides color, between your bike and your friends' 2018. just a big discount!

watch out for the mushrooms!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
There is a member who lives right in your town.

Welcome to you.

·
Super Moderator
17,629 Posts
Welcome!! :D Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have. This is the friendliest most helpful forum around.

·
Super Moderator
4,008 Posts
My name is SuperMario. I just bought a 2003 TW200. thanks to the forum. I google a lot of question. Google brought me to your forum. Thanks. I just put a 15th front sprocket on, #130 jet, adjusted air/fuel mixture screw. she run great. Might put a Pipe on soon (FmF or DG), a rack and bags. My buddy just bought him and his wife two 2018 TW200. So, hopefully we will be doing lot of trail riding. I live in Maryland. Got to deal with winter now. Can't wait to ride in the snow.
Welcome! (I think I know your brother).. :)

·
Super Moderator
4,008 Posts
hey mario,

welcome to the forum, lots of helpful people on here and lots of advice to mod your bike (spend your $$$).
you'll soon find there isn't much difference, besides color, between your bike and your friends' 2018. just a big discount!

watch out for the mushrooms!
Where exactly are the mushrooms? I've been looking under every cow patty... notta..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts