1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Gotta kind of laugh at this one...a new guy who's been lurking for almost 2 years, welcoming a new member for his first post!! :D

Welcome to the forum jwhiston!!! :p

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome from Wichita, KS. You will love your TW.....you will love this forum more. You have nice countryside to ride. Hope to see pics, vids, and fun from you and your TW. That coming from a guy with no pic posting skills as of yet, but if I ever learn, watch out.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome. So what are your plans for this bike, I mean if it is running, why the rebuild?

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't mean a rebuild like motor wise but to make it road worthy. Will need rear lights signals new seat foam and cover clutch and brake levers to name a few items that need immediate attention. It will need both tires soon. My plan is to make it a runner for the wife to learn hoe to ride a motorcycle. I have all winter to make this happen. It was just luck I saw it leaning against a shed where I was buying a water tank when I spotted the bike. I made an offer to the owner and he called me the next day saying it's mine if I wanna come get it. So now it in my back yard. Will slowly work to get it road worthy.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I had a parts bike for awhile and still have a few odds and ends that you are welcome to for the asking (e.g. lights). The bike went to my local bike shop and may have the clutch cover yet. It was a 1993 but I did scavenge a lot of parts that were sent at minimal cost to the entire spectrum of the TW community. Enjoy. Tom

1 - 13 of 13 Posts