TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody. I've been lurking on here for awhile doing some research on the TW. I wanted one for quite some time and I finally pulled the trigger. My current bike was just to big for the kind of exploring I like to do. I found a good deal on a 2016 new left over in Queens NY. Can't says enough about the staff there, very nice people. Just for reference purposes..4060.00 out the door. I'll pay tax on it when I register it in Jersey. I can't wait to do some simple mods and get out for a good ride. This forum seems very friendly compared to some others I visit. Can't post pics yet. Have not met the post quota..

Update: figured out the picture thing.

Stuffed in the van to get it home. Sure beats dragging a trailer around New York City..

image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Welcome from southern Nevada

·
Super Moderator
17,923 Posts
Welcome!! :D Go ahead and try to post a pic, it may work. This is a great forum and is very unlike some around. It is what we make it. You'll find more help here than you can imagine!! ;)
Hello everybody. I've been lurking on here for awhile doing some research on the TW. I wanted one for quite some time and I finally pulled the trigger. My current bike was just to big for the kind of exploring I like to do. I found a good deal on a 2016 new left over in Queens NY. Can't says enough about the staff there, very nice people. Just for reference purposes..4060.00 out the door. I'll pay tax on it when I register it in Jersey. I can't wait to do some simple mods and get out for a good ride. This forum seems very friendly compared to some others I visit. Can't post pics yet. Have not met the post quota..

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I have been around bikes for quite a while, and have owned some cool ones, some big.....but none this small....and I have to say, I love it. The quiet tw will got anywhere almost undetected, its really fun to see whats all out there! Enjoy, it will take you to many cool places!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Welcome from Central PA - currently under 10 inches of the white stuff.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome!

There's a ton of info here. I've benefited way more than I've contributed. You'll find virtually anything you can think of through the search (finicky sometimes).

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Hey welcome. Congrats on the new one. Have fun breaking it in.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Enjoy the TW. Get a set of JIS screw drivers . Get a cheap add on before you even get out on the road e.g. a battery tender pig tail or 3/4 inch 45 degree copper elbow for your exhaust (paint it black). Put a Charleston Chew holder on it too. You have all winter to see how easy these things come apart and go back together. I was born and raised south Queens (Far Rockaway) and a few years in Morris County (Rockaway). Lots of nice country roads and trails in Jersey.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the suggestions and hellos. Rode around the yard for about 30 minutes today just to get a feel for the bike. It was about 32 degrees out , but I couldn't resist. It is as fun as I thought it would be!! The trans is notchey , but breaking in as expected. Can't wait to explore some trails and back roads.
Really happy with the purchase..

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Above the text box is a tool bar and on the right side is a tree in a frame that is the insert photo tool it is next to the video insert button. Nice looking bike.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts