TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Picking up my new TW tomorrow morning. Sold my 2009 harley last week and bought the TW a few days ago. On a quest to keep things basic in life with everything i need and nothing i don't i was instantly drawn to the TW. Looked at many others but something about the TW just made sense. Glad to be on the forum.

·
Super Moderator
18,052 Posts
Welcome! You will like the little TW! Great around town bike, not really a highway bike though like the HD's.

·
Registered
503 Posts
who wants to be in a Highway rush anyhow. Slow down and enjoy the ride!

welcome Redleg

·
Registered
143 Posts
If you don't mind me asking? Where about in southeast pa. I am just below Gettysburg in case you want to go trail riding.
Hi guys. Picking up my new TW tomorrow morning. Sold my 2009 harley last week and bought the TW a few days ago. On a quest to keep things basic in life with everything i need and nothing i don't i was instantly drawn to the TW. Looked at many others but something about the TW just made sense. Glad to be on the forum.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Welcome Redleg22, I've had my New 2012 for 10 days now. Researching rack and bag ideas. (Thanks to all on the forum for input). You're in nice country for a bike that will go almost anywhere and remember, Slowly is better than Not Going in the first place :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice looking bike. I saw they had a used one there as well. How did you like Montgomeryville Cycle Center?
The used one I missed buying by one day, it had 525 miles on it so i went with the new one. Montgomeryville cycle is ok, a nice enough group of guys and girls the prices and service dont blow you away but there are some deals to be had.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts