TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, have been looking for a while. Picked up a new 2012 TW200 Wednesday. What little I have rode so far I have enjoyed the bike, I ordered the Cycle Racks F & R on Tuesday and they came in today and fit great. I look forward to the tips and advise about the TW on this forum. I will post some pics soon. Hopefully next week I will have time to ride and give a better first impression of what I think will be great time on the TW.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Run, its a disease. It starts with thinks like racks then moves to bark busters, skid plates, new seat, headlights, jimbo shields and on and on. It sure is fun though!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
New here, have been looking for a while. Picked up a new 2012 TW200 Wednesday. What little I have rode so far I have enjoyed the bike, I ordered the Cycle Racks F & R on Tuesday and they came in today and fit great. I look forward to the tips and advise about the TW on this forum. I will post some pics soon. Hopefully next week I will have time to ride and give a better first impression of what I think will be great time on the TW.

Welcome to the club.

Ronnydog

1 - 8 of 8 Posts