TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, New guy.
First off, I must thank many of the members of this forum in helping me choose the TW200 as a most suitable bike for my location and riding preferences.
I have been away from the two wheeled world for 25 years. Dirt bikes when I was a teenager and road bikes in my twenties.
Today, Father's Day, I took out my 2017 TW for a first real ride in the hills of my Caribbean island home.
What a blast, felt like I was fifteen all over again, even though I was using only the bottom half of the power band.
Went out with a couple guys on DR400's. They were nice enough to wait up for me along the trails.
Shipped two TW's in from Miami a few weeks ago, one for my wife who also rode 25 years ago.
Call it a mid-life crisis or just enjoying life as we can!
The community here is fantastic and I really appreciate all the suggestions and technical info. New Shinko 241's and Tusk D-Flex on their way.
Happy Father's day to all.

Live De Life,
IslandDubx2

·
Super Moderator
18,054 Posts
Welcome!! :D

I'm so jealous!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hello all, New guy.
First off, I must thank many of the members of this forum in helping me choose the TW200 as a most suitable bike for my location and riding preferences.
I have been away from the two wheeled world for 25 years. Dirt bikes when I was a teenager and road bikes in my twenties.
Today, Father's Day, I took out my 2017 TW for a first real ride in the hills of my Caribbean island home.
What a blast, felt like I was fifteen all over again, even though I was using only the bottom half of the power band.
Went out with a couple guys on DR400's. They were nice enough to wait up for me along the trails.
Shipped two TW's in from Miami a few weeks ago, one for my wife who also rode 25 years ago.
Call it a mid-life crisis or just enjoying life as we can!
The community here is fantastic and I really appreciate all the suggestions and technical info. New Shinko 241's and Tusk D-Flex on their way.
Happy Father's day to all.

Live De Life,
IslandDubx2
Welcome!

'13 TW200
AT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts