TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello T dubbers. I'm new to the forum and technically don't own a TW but I just picked one up for my wife. We both need to brush up on our skills and get endorsements. This little bike is perfect for us. Can't wait until she likes it enough to let me buy a bike. Hers is a 2006.
download_20150701_100917.jpeg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was born and raised in SE MI sort of in the country. Moved out to the burbs in Woodhaven for a few years and realized I couldn't cut it in the city. So we moved back out to the dirt roads two miles from where I grew up. We ride ATVs up north a lot but I really wanted something street legal so we can cruise around locally.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Welcome to the club! I live in the Western suburbsof Detroit, but currently keep the bikes "up north" I plan on bringing the TW down here for deer season, riding from my house to scout, put out feed etc.(fortunate to have friends with hunting land a few miles from our house). When you get your own, lets ride!

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Welcome to the madness we call dub lovers.... My wife and I have 2 2006's. Yup just like yours.. We live in the southwestern lower.. We ride in Da-yooper near paradise.. You will have a blast.... OMM.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wingnut nailed it... Get the wife hooked on a TW then get one for myself or maybe an xt.
What a great forum with great members. I'm not too far from Northville. We're near 275 and Sibley Rd. We do make it to the UP usually once a year. The in-laws have a place near Newberry.

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
Were you anywhere near Springport? I used to live there. Welcome to the forum, by the way!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts