TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day yawl. Picked up a 2015 TW200 from a guy that bought it so he could take his wife up to Big Bear Mountain, ride down some fire roads with the bike and watch the sunsets. She had cancer and passed before he could fulfill his dream. I just lost my mom to dementia about a year ago so we both had a good cry. Sorry to start off this thread with such sadness. Life gives and life takes. All good.

Yesterday went to a local off road race track, Glen Helen, to watch a friends son race. Took the TW and cruised around the pits. Actually everyone in our group took it around the pits. What a kick this bike is for that. We have a sh*t load of fire roads around here and I'm sure I will be visiting a lot of them. I have had V Strom and KLR650's in the past but the TW is so low and light its perfect for just tooling around wherever you go. I like to do a lot of camping and this bike fits the bill. You set up camp, unload the bike and take it around the surrounding dirt roads and do some fishing or local view points or ??

Anyway, I'm sure I will have 9,322 questions for all you guys of experience to answer. Thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yeah, another 15 er. Welcome aboard bud. So far, I've added a "Jimbo" windscreen to mine, a Techmount for my Garmin Montana, wired to the battery, an old Marsee tool bag for the back and a new handlebar bag from Kathy'e Journey Designs, to hold a small P&S camera, sunglasses, earplugs, etc. Got about 160 miles on L'il Teena so far. This thing reminds me of my first ride, a Honda CT-70. Easy to mount, easy to ride, easy to make a U turn, easy to climb a dirt hill.... well, you know what I mean. Love the 2105 color scheme.

DJM TW200.jpg

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome aboard! :icon_thumright:

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
A forum wide welcome to you. Sorry for your loss. You seem to have a good outlook on life though.

Tom

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Welcome to the addiction Mr-TW!

Post some pics of your bike and where you ride, it sounds like you are in perfect TW territory.

If you've got questions, someone here will have the answers for you.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
What a kick this bike is for that. We have a sh*t load of fire roads around here and I'm sure I will be visiting a lot of them. TW is so low and light its perfect for just tooling around wherever you go. I like to do a lot of camping and this bike fits the bill. You set up camp, unload the bike and take it around the surrounding dirt roads and do some fishing or local view points or ??

Anyway, I'm sure I will have 9,322 questions for all you guys of experience to answer. Thank you in advance.
I know Right!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts