TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone , I just bought a fixer-upper 1987 TW200 on C.L.. I am learning a lot here at the Forum. Thanks Brian for your help , I am here in Nor Cal just to let you all know where live about a hour out of the Bay Area. I Hope to get her running Soon. Anyway Thanks Again .

·
Registered
487 Posts
Welcome. You came to the right place. A boat load of information, and great people who always bend over backward to help you out if you have questions. A great community, for sure. Rubber side down, Dave

·
Registered
395 Posts
Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks to everyone here for welcoming me in, my TW is red/white. Maybe I will figure out how to download photos soon. Any body out there have a Tag-A-Long Sidecar ? Anyway getting off in different direction . Thanks again Motorbike1956.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I hope that you will be able to get your TW running soon so you can join the rest of us Norcal nutjobs for one of our rides. Keep us posted on your progress and let us know if we can help.

Brian

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
If the 1956 after your name is an indication then we have another new member in the over the hill gang! Welcome.

GaryL

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
If the 1956 after your name is an indication then we have another new member in the over the hill gang! Welcome.

GaryL
1956, Ha, youngster lol. Welcome to the most young at heart forum on the web. Love the folks and the bike that brought us together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts