TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not see a "new member introduction" thread, so here's mine. I've been lurking around for a spell, but now that I FINALLY have a T-Dub (is it ok to call them that?) I figured I would say "hey".
I'm in Northern Indiana and can't wait to get my TW back together and ride-able.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Welcome aboard, ScottRod...I like that "screen name"!

"I FINALLY have a T-Dub (is it ok to call them that?)"

Oh ,hell yes!
It's your bike, call it anything you want.
I've called mine everything from "Sweet Child O' Mine" to "Rotten Little Bastard" !

How do you like that Scout?

Old Indian magazine slogan:
"You'll never wear out the Indian Scout,
or his brother in the Indian Chief".
They're built like rocks to take hard knocks,
it's the Harleys that cause the grief!"

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome from British Columbia, Canada

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome from WI. Do you have a lot of work to get it road or trail ready?
Thanks all.
There's really not much to do. It has about 7k miles and runs super good. Mostly cosmetic stuff since I'm kinda picky. So far I've ordered bars, grips, levers/perches, chain, sprocket and skid plate.
Here's a picture of the before. Rear tire has a slow leak so I may just pull that off, put a tube in and paint the rear wheel and swingarm before putting it back on. IMG_20190504_184353554.jpg

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome from Texas. I just got one in February, and it's a blast. I call mine a Tdubs often. I think that's a thing in general, so you're good there :)

Have fun out there and be safe.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Welcome from NY.
I have a bunch of family in Michigan City, La Porte, Elkhart, Crown Point, etc.
I love Indiana. Bet you have a lot of great riding oportunities out there amongst The Dunes?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Welcome ScottRod, I'm a recent Tw er as well and just joined this forum a few weeks ago. This is probably about the friendliest and most helpful internet forum I've been a member of.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts