TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, new member here in Lenexa Ks. Snagged a 2020 TW200 with under a 100 miles just before the world fell apart this spring. I didn’t grow up around any sort of power sports so this was certainly new to me. I thought I’d mostly use it hunting in the western US, but it turns out I’m taking it on small errands around town. I’ve added a Richochet skid plate and Cycledracks rear rack. I’m interested in leaning about more made in America upgrades (like handguards) and I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for another TW for a friend. I’ve been a member of forums since the early 2000’s so I know how helpful they can be. I’m too new to the sport to really contribute but I’m happy I found you guys. Thank you advance for all the knowledge I’ll be able to gather here.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome!. Enjoy one of the most versatile, go anywhere/do anything machines on the planet. Take care of it maintenance wise and it will give you tens of thousands of trouble free fun miles. Abuse/neglect the crud out of it and it will do the same and just take it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome!. Enjoy one of the most versatile, go anywhere/do anything machines on the planet. Take care of it maintenance wise and it will give you tens of thousands of trouble free fun miles. Abuse/neglect the crud out of it and it will do the same and just take it.
That 06 Tacoma has 346k miles on it. Definitely intend to maintain the TW to the mfg specs for longevity and safety. One of the main motivators of the TW is to keep the hard Forest Service road miles off the Tacoma.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Where was that second picture taken at?

Marty

·
Registered
52 Posts
As others have said, Welcome! This from Sunny (& crazy) California. Half the year in the north & half in the southern desert. The TW is such a fun all around good time machine I am sure you will have a blast on it. Certainly great for forest roads & worse plus it is a good little run about for errands or just a quick head airing. Unlike modern bikes it is super simple to work on. Check out the videos by TDubsKid on You Tube. Excellent for most maintenance issues. Have fun
904E8FA1-23DA-49BB-B5F8-78B8714C7141.jpeg

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Hi folks, new member here in Lenexa Ks. Snagged a 2020 TW200 with under a 100 miles just before the world fell apart this spring. I didn’t grow up around any sort of power sports so this was certainly new to me. I thought I’d mostly use it hunting in the western US, but it turns out I’m taking it on small errands around town. I’ve added a Richochet skid plate and Cycledracks rear rack. I’m interested in leaning about more made in America upgrades (like handguards) and I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for another TW for a friend. I’ve been a member of forums since the early 2000’s so I know how helpful they can be. I’m too new to the sport to really contribute but I’m happy I found you guys. Thank you advance for all the knowledge I’ll be able to gather here.

Did you put the stripes on your truck after the bike or was that just a coincidence? It's cool the colors are close.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina . Enjoy your 1000 smiles per gallon

Reactions: Scooterbrained
1 - 12 of 12 Posts