TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Everyone, Have had my 89 tdub about a month after looking for one about 6 months. Already put the jimbo windshield on and love this forum. Feeling kinda stupid cuz I can't figure out how to add pics to posts. Any hints? Took some pics of my first 100 mile ride and would love to share them. Mike

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
There are a fair number of forum members in your general vicinity. I'm not much of a "group" type dude, but I've never met a bad T-dubber, though some are gooder'n others

You need to host your pics somelace like photobucket. There are others, but I'm too lame to know what they are and someone will prolly be along in the next 5 minutes to educate you on posting pics.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are a fair number of forum members in your general vicinity. I'm not much of a "group" type dude, but I've never met a bad T-dubber, though some are gooder'n others

You need to host your pics somelace like photobucket. There are others, but I'm too lame to know what they are and someone will prolly be along in the next 5 minutes to educate you on posting pics.
ahhh, so can't just post them directly from my computer or camera hooked up to computer? Would be cool to find a few local t-dubbers to take a ride in this area. Lots of dirt county roads back in lake berryessa area that would be fun to explore. also Knoxville OHV which I haven't been to yet.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
It is very easy to download and use photobucket on your computer. Even easier to use it on a smart phone. I personally have not touched my computer in months and do all my pics on my phone. It may not be an option for many but i have never been one to carry a camera around with me, but I always have my phone with me for those spur of the moment pics. Takes about 30secs to upload to photobucket then copy the img and paste into your post.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[/img]
[/img]
[/img]
It is very easy to download and use photobucket on your computer. Even easier to use it on a smart phone. I personally have not touched my computer in months and do all my pics on my phone. It may not be an option for many but i have never been one to carry a camera around with me, but I always have my phone with me for those spur of the moment pics. Takes about 30secs to upload to photobucket then copy the img and paste into your post.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THANKS! think I have it figured out!
[/img]

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome!!!!

Ronnydog
thanks, gonna have to set my camera pic size down a bit....love this forum and looking forward to finding new riding spots or telling other members about ones I have found.

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
thanks, gonna have to set my camera pic size down a bit....love this forum and looking forward to finding new riding spots or telling other members about ones I have found.

I don't know about re-sizing photo's on the camera, but I use windows and re-size photo's with picture manager before uploading to photobucket, or I re-size them in photobucket after I upload.

Look forward to some trail/steet adventures.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Very nice. The plastics don't even appear to be faded.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts

I had a droid that I setup to auto input any pic that I took to my photobucket account. Saved lots of time loading pics.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I had a droid that I setup to auto input any pic that I took to my photobucket account. Saved lots of time loading pics.
Likewise, I use my droidx. I had to turn off the automatic upload because I had too many ridiculous pics of my dogs on my photobucket acct that I only use for this forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts