TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I had been watching this forum for a long time. However this is my first post and fist time to become a member (and glad I did). I live in Alberta -Canada in a city called Red Deer, I am close to the mountains so always up for a trial ride or two. The story on my TW goes as follows, my friend last summer had gotten a 01 TW. I liked they way the bike looked and sounded, from that point on I knew I wanted one, I had a 93 Yamaha DT200 before and loved it, plus a few street bikes and a cruiser in between. Nothing compares to the fun of a enduro!!. I had purchased a 2012 Yamaha TW200 off the showroom floor. I had to break in the right way for what it was built to do. Near the dealership there was a trail. Once I had the plate on and papers signed I took it right off road. Once I was done playing around I drove it back passed the dealership all dirty & muddy, im sure they had a good laugh to see me do that or the bike for that matter and to think I was only driving it for 30 minutes. When I went home with it and parked it had 6 kms on the gauge. I just thought to share my somewhat funny story. P.S how do you post pictures ????

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
"W_E_L_L_C_O_M_E" Good story (o;... You are going to have a blast with the new dub living that close to mountains... You lucky dog..... Drive careful... Enjoy. OMM.

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
Oh boy let the mods began.

New front tire-sr244

cyclerack rear rack

bark busters

Jimbo shield

larger foot pegs

extra fuel

new skid plate

seat concepts seat

12volt outlet

·
Registered
315 Posts
WELCOME! you will notice the TW200 has a cult like following lol in a good way of course!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts