TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
And another Nice. With that big grab bar in the front it looks like a chariot.
Have to be careful about chopping off your sidekick's neck.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I bought it from a mechanic in Tonasket. He was selling it on consignment so I didn't get a lot of the history.
Ahhh... I see.
I know the history of this bike. I spoken to the guy that had it built a couple of times plus exchanged emails.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
No surprise littletommy....hehe

As far as sidecars go....that's pretty cool.

Enduro?.....I can just imagine Graham Jarvis bouncing up a water fall on this.lol

But I'm guessing you mean dual sport. The term enduro is used too loosely in marketing.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Welcome from Bel Air MD. Cool find :). I need one of those then maybe my wife would ride.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

well, i dont know... There is topic somewhere here about sidecars (maybe just one) how it loaded the frame of the TW too much.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I have seen plenty of those with KLR 650's or DR 650's. Never saw one with a TW as the tug.
Pretty cool rig. Welcome to you from NY.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is an update on the tires used. The front is a Dunlop 606. The rear is a Firestone winterforce, looks like a car tire, but not sure. As far as handling with the front forks, it turns very easily and has a very tight turning radius. Compared to my former Ural it steers very light. Of course geared the way it is (not sure what sprocket is on) but it is geared very low, lack of top speed will suffer, but for my property and the grandkids it is great. I really wasn't looking for this, but couldn't pass it up when I saw it. I would love to hear more about the history of this bike from those that seem to know. Either post or send me an email. There is the potential for a sidecar brake but the front hydraulic master cylinder didn't seem big enough to juice both bike and sidecar. So I suppose hooking up a second master cylinder with a foot lever would work. View attachment 182780

1 - 20 of 20 Posts