TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a couple of weeks of negotiating with the Mrs I was finally able to satisfy my thirteen year old son's need for a motorcycle. We picked up two new 2013 "DEMO" TW200s. The first week was a lot of fun. Both my son and I, my daughter and yes even the Mrs have spent some seat time on the bikes.

They are everything I have read on this forum. Easy to maneuver, a little grunt and not a lot of speed. I think they are an excellent stepping stone and an all around fun bike to have in the garage. :D

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Nice, great way to start the whole family riding!! Good Job!!! Where are you located?

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome aboard. Lot's of pics please.

Tom

·
Registered
656 Posts
After a couple of weeks of negotiating with the Mrs I was finally able to satisfy my thirteen year old son's need for a motorcycle. We picked up two new 2013 "DEMO" TW200s. The first week was a lot of fun. Both my son and I, my daughter and yes even the Mrs have spent some seat time on the bikes.

They are everything I have read on this forum. Easy to maneuver, a little grunt and not a lot of speed. I think they are an excellent stepping stone and an all around fun bike to have in the garage. :D
You will probably find that your "stepping stone" bikes become your cornerstone ones. Such I have found after almost stepping on.

·
Registered
299 Posts
That's exactly how it all started in my family a half century ago! Only I was the youngest son and the bikes were a Honda Trail 50 for me, Honda Trail 70 for my older brother and a Honda Trail 90 for M&D; after the little airplane tired lawn mower engined ride in my avitar gave us a taste of wind in our face freedom. That time in life built a lot of good memories for our family. I hope it does the same for yours.

Welcome to the forum and have fun!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts