TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see a section for new members to introduce ourselves, so I figured this was the place. I've been lurking for a few months and figured the time was right to join. As my name implies, I hail from Iowa. I haven't bought my TW yet, but will be soon. I am either going to buy an NOS '10 from a local dealer (they want $4k, so we'll see on the price,) or I have an uncle who is a Yamaha rep in the NW who can get me a new bike for a good price. Either way, I hope to be rocking a new TW in a few weeks.
Slight background on myself, I'm thirty, married and have kids. I've been riding bikes both dirt and street for a long time. I currently have an FZ6 that I ride, but don't really have the time to properly enjoy it. I'm wanting a TW so I ran ride through the woods with my oldest son. I'll also see if my wife likes it, maybe I can talk her into getting one too. We camp, hunt, fish, etc. so we pretty well spend all of our free time outdoors

Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing adventures with you all. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,987 Posts
I didn't see a section for new members to introduce ourselves, so I figured this was the place. I've been lurking for a few months and figured the time was right to join. As my name implies, I hail from Iowa. I haven't bought my TW yet, but will be soon. I am either going to buy an NOS '10 from a local dealer (they want $4k, so we'll see on the price,) or I have an uncle who is a Yamaha rep in the NW who can get me a new bike for a good price. Either way, I hope to be rocking a new TW in a few weeks.
Slight background on myself, I'm thirty, married and have kids. I've been riding bikes both dirt and street for a long time. I currently have an FZ6 that I ride, but don't really have the time to properly enjoy it. I'm wanting a TW so I ran ride through the woods with my oldest son. I'll also see if my wife likes it, maybe I can talk her into getting one too. We camp, hunt, fish, etc. so we pretty well spend all of our free time outdoors

Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing adventures with you all. Thanks

Welcome to the forum!! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts