TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,
My name is Bryan from New Jersey. I just purchased a 2015 TW and have been reading on this forum long before my purchase. I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I appreciate the wealth of information contained here. I have had motorcycles all my life including street bikes, dirt bikes, dual sports, atv, etc. I have always been a believer that bigger was better having owned several Yamaha XT 600, Honda XR 650L, KTM 620, Honda CR 500. Now that I am in my "middle age" I have realized that there is more to having fun then boring through the woods as fast as I could possibly go and being able to look at what is around me rather then having it be a blur. That is where the tw came in. I always eyed it at the dealer and dismissed it as being too small and a beginners bike. I did always like the way it looked though and after reading here on the forum I decided that even with my size, 6 foot, 265, that it would pull me through the woods just fine. I am in the process of adding a skid plate and rear rack and hope to get some seat time before it gets too cold. Thanks for having me here.

I

·
Super Moderator
18,069 Posts
Welcome!! :D

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
.... Now that I am in my "middle age" I have realized that there is more to having fun then boring through the woods as fast as I could possibly go and being able to look at what is around me rather then having it be a blur. ......
I'll bet that is the precise reason a majority of us purchased a TW...I know it's why I did. I stuffed the muffler full of fiberglass and put a 13 tooth on the front. I rarely get over 20 on most of the dirt I ride with the exception of smooth and hard feeder roads. I sneak up on deer all the time.....even a cougar once! :eek:

Welcome!

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome from the center of the world. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. You'll love the TW, and you're already loving the forum.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sounds good. Let me know. I think you can message me? Not too sure yet how the communication part here works.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
You can click on my (or any) screen name and a drop down will appear, click on the private message tab and a new window will appear. Send your message. I sent you a PM.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts