TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
I just joined to the family. I do own a 2015, bought it 15 month ago and already has 8,500 miles! commuting everyday to work, dry, wet or snowy days. I leave in Truckee Ca @ 6500ft altitude and low temperatures.
Just today i have installed new footpegs and Tusk hand guards and I'm waiting for a kick start kit.
I want to thank all of you for all the info you can get on this Forum, it's amazing.
Happy holidays to everybody
Daveed F

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hello everyone!
I just joined to the family. I do own a 2015, bought it 15 month ago and already has 8,500 miles! commuting everyday to work, dry, wet or snowy days. I leave in Truckee Ca @ 6500ft altitude and low temperatures.
Just today i have installed new footpegs and Tusk hand guards and I'm waiting for a kick start kit.
I want to thank all of you for all the info you can get on this Forum, it's amazing.
Happy holidays to everybody
Daveed F
What foot pegs did you install?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D

Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to you.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Welcome. If you are looking for heated gloves you might wander down to Cabela's and check,out their heated gloves. They are actual Gerbing gloves labeled with Cabela's brand. We happened onto a half price sale and got,our set for $99. I've used them in temps down to about 25 and they kept my hands fairly warm. Just don't forget to charge them like I have on too many occasions, that's when you really get to find out how well they work.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome aboard, good old Truckee...some damn fine riding down there on and off road. My granddaughter lives in Chico and rides her gramma's hand me down Ninja 650 down there and her 2012 TW when up here on visits.

This site is amazing and a little scary at times.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Welcome from the middle of the world. Hippo Hands are a good alternative plus gloves.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Right now, 6:45am we have 4* so I know I will have a chilly trip to work. It's only 15 miles but long enough to feel the tip of my fingers getting cold. Not planning on getting heated grips but I would like to find the right gloves.
wow man, you are crazy! you'll fit in well here

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi. I will check those gloves at Cabela's. This morning riding at single digits my fingers got really cold, my TW didn't like that cold neither.
Thanks for your suggestions
Daveed

1 - 16 of 16 Posts