TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member from Raymond Mississippi, a little background on me, 51 years old, ridden and worked on bikes, 3&4 wheelers as well as sxs, about 35 years of total experience. Just got my 19 tdub a week ago and thanks to all of you I have already accumulated about 1k worth of parts waiting for installation ?. I have already benefited greatly from the discussions here and hope to contribute some in the future. These little bike are too much fun. I just have to get suspenders dialed for my 6’3, 260lb fat ass. Looking forward to learning more from you all.

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D
New member from Raymond Mississippi, a little background on me, 51 years old, ridden and worked on bikes, 3&4 wheelers as well as sxs, about 35 years of total experience. Just got my 19 tdub a week ago and thanks to all of you I have already accumulated about 1k worth of parts waiting for installation ?. I have already benefited greatly from the discussions here and hope to contribute some in the future. These little bike are too much fun. I just have to get suspenders dialed for my 6’3, 260lb fat ass. Looking forward to learning more from you all.

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome aboard, Mr. Stone!

You are going to have a stone blast riding & mod'ing your new ride!

If you haven't already, go to ProCycle.com and check out the TW200 section.
Consider their front end "kit" and good quality, heavy duty shock springs.
Both front & rear have a "Fat Ass" option! :evil6:
I'd done both to mine and will never look back.

What have you already done?

·
Super Moderator
18,138 Posts
Just give your wallet to your wife to hold while viewing the Procycle website, cuz, your going to see LOTS of stuff you suddenly desire and think you need!! :p
Welcome aboard, Mr. Stone!

You are going to have a stone blast riding & mod'ing your new ride!

If you haven't already, go to ProCycle.com and check out the TW200 section.
Consider their front end "kit" and good quality, heavy duty shock springs.
Both front & rear have a "Fat Ass" option! :evil6:
I'd done both to mine and will never look back.

What have you already done?

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Just give your wallet to your wife to hold while viewing the Procycle website, cuz, your going to see LOTS of stuff you suddenly desire and think you need!! :p
True Dat...but they always send you "free" stickers!

Reactions: Ken and littletommy

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Welcome to you.

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
welcome!

i see your name, as the tdubs cast a spell over you...

ride on!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Pro cycle has already got my $, front suspension upgrade on the way, high fender mod, bars and risers. Rear shock spring won’t work on my shock as the valve body is larger on the newer bikes. Pro cycle told me they are working on sourcing a spring that will work. I have tires waiting to be mounted as well (mc front and atv rear) sigma carb jet kit and mekdad oil cooler on the way. Trying to turn a 4K bike into a 10k bike. ��

1 - 15 of 15 Posts