TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I've been lurking around here for a bit and decided to register and introduce myself. I live in Central Ohio on 17 acres with my wife, 5 dogs, 3 cats, friends and family in and out all the time, with lots of Ranch like activities. We do some drag racing, shooting, wood cutting, yada yada yada.... I work as a Controls guy for Victoria Secrets in the Distribution wing, and spent 25 years as a Maintenance Electrician for the Old Anheuser Busch before the Devil bought them out.

So any way, I'm in the market for a TW. I've had SL 100's, and 200's, we currently run 2 golf carts, a Yamaha and an EZGO Workhorse. The TW looks to be the perfect "Ranch Hand".

I'm thinking it will end up with a total redo, probably going with a camo look. I want one with a kicker, it will get some type of a rack, and that's about it.

More later gang, I just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm "Lurking".

TB

·
Super Moderator
17,931 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Lots of good people here who love their TW's and are willing to help new owners. I am sure you have read lots of good info on the website, thus leading you "even more" into a TW purchase. They are the greatest little bikes, it reminds you of when you were a kid and perfect for the ranch.

Guaranteed mile's of smile's!

·
Registered
503 Posts
welcome Tom, glad to see the Ohio ranks have grown. Bunch of good riding in 'the heart of it all'. Good luck in your quest for a new mount. If I see something, I'll let you know. TIM (Lorain county)

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks All.

I'm looking at a '91 thats a hour + from here, the seller is at around $1700. It's got under 2k on the clock and looks to be in good shape. Being a 91 I'd expect it to need a few items here and there, and the tires might be getting cracked. I need (want) a bike with a kicker, don't care about disc brakes, and inten to tear it apart over some winter and camo it out. Any thoughts?

tb

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Hello and welcome Tom....I'm in SW Ohio (Clermont cty).The TW200 will serve you well!.If it has not been rejetted,I'd rejet....better cooling and "performance".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts