TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brought home a new TW yesterday. Hard to believe riding in Michigan in the middle of February. Rode 30 miles in country roads and had a ball. Some other drivers not too happy due to lack of speed. I'm trying to be careful and not stay at one rpm too long during the break in period. Looking forward to many more hours of fun!

·
Registered
13,806 Posts
Awesome! Riding if February does sound strange, doesn't it!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have enough money for a camera or phone camera so you can share pictures of your rides in the future. I hear tell there is a certain number of posts you must post before being allowed to share links and photo's but once past that obstacle, your free to share your pictures.

Brought home a new TW yesterday. Hard to believe riding in Michigan in the middle of February. Rode 30 miles in country roads and had a ball. Some other drivers not too happy due to lack of speed. I'm trying to be careful and not stay at one rpm too long during the break in period. Looking forward to many more hours of fun!

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
I hear tell there is a certain number of posts you must post before being allowed to share links and photo's but once past that obstacle, your free to share your pictures.
Supposed to be 5, but what do I know - (I've been proved wrong before) ..... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Welcome.

Reactions: Ken and littletommy

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Welcome from southern Nevada.
Moderate acceleration and lots of deceleration and it will be fairly well broken in by 400 miles or so.

Reactions: Ken

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome!! :D

Reactions: Ken

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome from a fellow new member. I managed to put about 90 miles on my new TW today. 60+ degrees in Jersey today..unreal.

Bill

·
Registered
779 Posts
The DNR has some good links along with https://www.vvmapping.com/trails/trailInfoMI.html. MI has a great trail,system and its getting better all the time! I ride a number of places and most of them have zero traffic 9 out of 10 times I go out. Let me know if you have any questions, I have been to several of the trails in the lower penninsula.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts