TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Man, it's tough to pick just ONE out of that list. Nice to see a wide spread of styles.
I'll call for the H2. There's already enough 'practical daily drivers/grocery getters' in the stable. How about something very, very Impractical this time around :D

Registered
Anyone buying the Bandit9 EVE is having more than a midlife crisis. They're having a gender crisis! :laughing9:

Registered
My vote would be for the Zero, frankly.

Which is good, because I have the predecessor in the garage. That 2012 Zero DS. Not nearly the performer the new ones are (I test-rode a 2015 DS; tremendous advancement there) but then I got mine, a demonstrator, for less than half that price.

I loved my TW. And so far I'm pleased with my Wee-Strom. But the Zero is the ULTIMATE round-the-corner hop bike. Even in 2012, it was far faster than a TW; whisper-quiet; twist-n-go.

It's been snowy since I bought it; but the last couple of days the roads have been dry...temperature in the forties. I've taken it out - and I'm very pleased.

(Have to be careful, because in 2012 they still had an open-case motor used - and it won't much like salt water from snowmelt puddles on the curb...)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts