TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to all. I have been riding bikes for decades (Early VFR1000 Intercepter all the way to 1966 CA160) I love all bikes but always found myself enjoying trail riding the most. With 3 kids I decided to "get off the street" and just take it slow. I had a CT90 in the past and always have fond memories of it, so I stated looking for another "Basic" DS bike.

Didn't take long to realize that a Tdub was the answer. I test rode a buddy's bike and knew it was what I needed, so here is my new to me 2005. 2500 miles and I paid $1850. Just mentioning that so people have an idea of the market in the Midwest(specifically Oklahoma).

I am going to strip the rear fender and put on an LED tail and replace the stock blinkers with shorter ones, other than that it will stay like this and I'll start racking up the miles.

These are GREAT bikes!

Edit: I was concerned with getting a kickstarter but this bike starts in 2nd with a 3 foot push...outside of sitting in quicksand with a dead battery, why is everyone so concerned about adding a kickstarter?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Hello OKCShooter! I'm also a new TW200 owner (from Tulsa, OK).
I'll be posting details and pics soon!
Thanks for the comment on push starting, I was wondering about that and concerned about the lack of a kick starter!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts