TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
Thank you I have been an active member of a couple of groups. I own a 2015 CBX that I ride weekly and wanted a bike to check a couple of boxes. 1st I wanted a play bike I could have fun on. 2nd my wife of 35 years wanted to learn to ride. she has done 70k miles on the back with me. She like the gravel roads and fire roads. I have had an adventure style motorcycle for 20 years love riding. I will soon have some videos up until then Thank you for a great site I look forward to meeting some of the members on the road.
Front Yard.JPG

·
Registered
713 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike. It is a ton of fun and this is a great group. Any questions, feel free to ask. Dalton is a beautiful area. :icon_thumleft:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Welcome to the Forum.
Cool new bike!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Congrats and welcome from British Columbia, Canada!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Awesome. I am a new owner of a 2019 as well (as of Feb). Welcome to the forums, and prepare to have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would love to have another one I also have a 2015 Honda CB500X that I knock around. That's a dream I was buying a new Rally250 and she said I think I want to ride. I started searching in January and thought the TW would check all the boxes. I have a great bunch of local dealers. The Yamaha dealer would call and I would be out of town and three days later I would go to see it and it had sold. The dealer called last Friday and said I am leaving it in the shop till you get here and we went on Saturday to look. Well, you know how that went the look lasted about 5 minutes and my wife said it is pretty we will take it. Thank you for the welcome she will take the MSF course at the end of the month.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought I was replying to each comment I am slow when it comes to technology. I sell software for a living go figure. Yes, we do have some of the best riding in the area. If anyone is ever this way around Dalton please let me know we ride Blueridge, GA. area often. Love to meet up and ride sometime.

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
I've seen what looks like some nice trails and power lines along side of I-75 a few miles before the Tennessee line.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts