TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I lurked around this forum for several months while I was deciding which bike to get. After reviewing the information on this forum, it was pretty obvious what my decision would be; I'm now the proud owner of a 2012 TW200.

I grew up riding dirt bikes in the mountains of Colorado, had a Honda model 70 (with the fold down handlebars) as my first bike at age 7. I haven't done much riding at all in the past decade due to kids, work, etc. I needed a new bike that could serve as my pack mule in the Wyoming mountains and also to commute the 2 miles back and forth to work.

I love this bike! Perfect for the rough terrain and also good for short communities on the streets. I've re-sharpening my riding skills to make sure I pass my riding test to get my license.

I appreciate all the good content on this forum, and I'll try to contribute what I can in the future.

Happy trails!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Welcome. I think you'll continue to enjoy the TW.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi all,

I lurked around this forum for several months while I was deciding which bike to get. After reviewing the information on this forum, it was pretty obvious what my decision would be; I'm now the proud owner of a 2012 TW200.

I grew up riding dirt bikes in the mountains of Colorado, had a Honda model 70 (with the fold down handlebars) as my first bike at age 7. I haven't done much riding at all in the past decade due to kids, work, etc. I needed a new bike that could serve as my pack mule in the Wyoming mountains and also to commute the 2 miles back and forth to work.

I love this bike! Perfect for the rough terrain and also good for short communities on the streets. I've re-sharpening my riding skills to make sure I pass my riding test to get my license.

I appreciate all the good content on this forum, and I'll try to contribute what I can in the future.

Happy trails!
HOWDY WY,

Your story sounds allot like mine.

I also bought a 2012 used from someone who had a problem with it's speed.(Since upgraded)

This is my first TW so I have been test riding it like everywhere trying to dial myself in for safety.

Welcome,

Moose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts