TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Love the Zuma. I suspect there will be one (or a Honda Ruckus) in my future when they pry my hands off motorcycle grips.

Best Tip, ride safe, often and have a Ball. It's real easy to do with a TDub.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Welcome to the forum from WI. Congrats and enjoy. Are you planning to ride on the street or trails or both? Have you had it out in the snow yet? Try to use ethanol free gas if you can. Also, shut the gas off and let the bike run til it quits after each ride. Could help avoid carb problems if you can’t ride for longer periods. Cheers

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride from Onatrio! Just a heads up, if you are planning on leaving the black top please consider changing out the front tire if it is the stocker......it is Ok on the road but not great off-road.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My wife and I like to take town ship roads for drivers she has a zuma125 and I will be taking the TW. The two of us are not much into trail riding with the bikes. I hope the tw can keep up to her. Thanks about the tip shutting the gas off and running the gas out of the carb .

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was think down the road putting street tires on the tw scene I wouldn't be trail riding. My wife said it might ruin the look of the bike .

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I’m sure your wife will be fine with the look of these. Don’t let looks get in the way of safety. For street riding, nothing beats the Bridgestone TW203 and 204 (bike on the left), in my opinion. The bike on the right has the Shinko street tire (SR428) which is less expensive and pretty good on the road. The stock tires aren’t that bad on the street, but the knobby vibration and noise is amplified. Cheers and enjoy. It’s a good thing you and your wife can ride together. You’ll never have trouble keeping up with her.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
DWayne, welcome to the forum!

Think about how the tires look.
Worry about how they work!

You're going to have a ball!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts