TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a stock seat, never used, OEM front and rear turn signals, an unmounted Death Wing, two OEM turn signal flasher units, left and right OEM mirrors, a stock 122 link chain with 200 miles on it, a tan front fender, unused, a stock tool kit, four OEM footpegs, four OEM handlebar grips, four yellow front fork reflectors, two red rear reflectors, two OEM 50 tooth rear sprockets, one used and one new, one 14 tooth OEM front sprocket, unused, one DR8EA spark plug with 100 miles on it.

Some of this stuff would be free for cost of shipping. PM me if you are interested in any of it. Most of this came off either new 2018.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a stock seat, never used, OEM front and rear turn signals, an unmounted Death Wing, two OEM turn signal flasher units, left and right OEM mirrors, a stock 122 link chain with 200 miles on it, a tan front fender, unused, a stock tool kit, four OEM footpegs, four OEM handlebar grips, four yellow front fork reflectors, two red rear reflectors, two OEM 50 tooth rear sprockets, one used and one new, one 14 tooth OEM front sprocket, unused, one DR8EA spark plug with 100 miles on it.

Some of this stuff would be free for cost of shipping. PM me if you are interested in any of it. Most of this came off either new 2018.

Happy to see you are also from Idaho. I'm from Pocatello. I have a 2014 TW200 that I just got and I broke my right rear turn signal and looking for new one. How much are you asking for it?

·
Super Moderator
4,047 Posts

Hey there RTFS,

Unless otherwise spoken for id take the below but would want all the signals as a set, I'm sure your price would be fair. PM me the price and your email and I'll PayPal you the money asap. No rush to ship. I won't get to the work for a while yet (to much riding coming up)..

OEM front and rear turn signals,
Two OEM turn signal flasher units,
left and right OEM mirrors,
a stock tool kit,
four yellow front fork reflectors,
two red rear reflectors,
two OEM 50 tooth rear sprockets, one used and one new,
one 14 tooth OEM front sprocket,
unused, one DR8EA spark plug with 100 miles on it.

Thanks,
JJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts