TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several cities have switched over from the BMW to this Victory. I'm in favor. I got a speeding ticket a few years ago from a CHP on a BMW. There's something snooty about getting written up by a cop riding a BMW. I'm not saying I want a ticket from a Victory cop either.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Looks like a target on a dark rainy night. Seems to me being seen is more important than being stealthy. After all, you can hide behind anything out there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have two friends that ride BMW RT's. One is a boiler mechanic and the other is a plumber. There ain't nothing snooty about either one of 'em. The RT is a good bike.

I'm a little snooty on the TW, however, not waving & looking down on all the lesser bikes. ;-)

·
Registered
184 Posts
bemer makes a good bike ,on the other hand abuddy up here has a victory and has trouble geting parts and service ,tranny went in it less than six months old.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bemer makes a good bike ,on the other hand abuddy up here has a victory and has trouble geting parts and service ,tranny went in it less than six months old.
I agree Beemer bikes are solid and I like them, but according to the P.D. In this article a clutch on the Victory ran $300. Compared to $1200. For the BMW. It sounds like a better deal for taxpayers
Back In Black: The Marana Police Department?s Victory Stealth Commander I Motorcycles : Victory Motorcycles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts