TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my new bag for Muley. It is made by T-Bags T-Bags ATV Bag This bag is the ATV FRONT bag.

This is my 4th bag for Muley and I think the best so far. It is perhaps one of the largest bags that fit the Cyclerack rear rack and it is awesome. It has one large opening a the top, a front wide outside bag and two side bags that can be removed (via zippers) that have 2 water bottle holders each. It attaches to the Cyclerack via quick release straps. The dimensions are: 32"L x 12"W x 13"H with the two zippered bags on. BTW, these side bags, when removed, have backpack straps to put on your back! BEST OF ALL is the price: $34.95!

Enjoy the pictures!

Here is one with a side bag removed:

Both bags removed:

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Very nice. Better to have the side bags up away from your ankles, but not so high as to cause gravity problems.

Item is a closeout. Act quickly.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I ordered it..That looks like i can make it work even without a cycle rack..and if not it will fit in my rzr. For that price, ill make it work.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
My backpack just went out on me. So, perfect timing. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is my new bag for Muley. It is made by T-Bags T-Bags ATV Bag This bag is the ATV FRONT bag.

This is my 4th bag for Muley and I think the best so far. It is perhaps one of the largest bags that fit the Cyclerack rear rack and it is awesome. It has one large opening a the top, a front wide outside bag and two side bags that can be removed (via zippers) that have 2 water bottle holders each. It attaches to the Cyclerack via quick release straps. The dimensions are: 32"L x 12"W x 13"H with the two zippered bags on. BTW, these side bags, when removed, have backpack straps to put on your back! BEST OF ALL is the price: $34.95!

I've been asked, what is the difference between the front and rear bags on the T-bag website? It is size. The front bag is 32" Long whereas the rear bag is 37". I called and talked to them before I purchased mine. Their website does not list the dimensions of the front bag, only the rear. BTW, I also purchased one for my Victory Vision... fits perfectly, as you can see:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I got mine in the mail today..wow! Shes bigger than i thought. Seems to be very high quality, plenty of room inside for a small cooler with a sammich, beer, a pistol, and some ammo. It looks a bit big on the back of my tw but i dont have a cycle rack yet. For now it will be an extra bag for my rzr untill i get a new rack for the tw. Either way, you cant beat the price!

·
Registered
527 Posts
This was posted in July so I figured they would be all out on the closeout deal, but I ordered one today and it looks like they still have some and apparently free shipping. Such a deal.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Does this take away from the passengers seating area? Or can it be turned (from the pic above) around so as to not protrude onto the seat? I always ride with my girlfriend and she is pretty adamant about it not taking away from her seat. I've been looking for a bag for picking up groceries and running errands for over 4 months now...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Does this take away from the passengers seating area? Or can it be turned (from the pic above) around so as to not protrude onto the seat? I always ride with my girlfriend and she is pretty adamant about it not taking away from her seat. I've been looking for a bag for picking up groceries and running errands for over 4 months now...

I don't know if it will take away from the passenger seating room. I just ordered a new cyclerack and plan to strap it to that. I would think it might make a nice passenger back rest if it were packed with something cusioned for her to lean against.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Thanks lefti. JS5 and dead, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Stupid autocorrect on my phone drives me crazy sometimes... dead=xdac

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I dont think it will work with a passenger. I am happy with it and ordered two bags. For longer rides ill put the side attachments on but for my normal one day rides i can fit everything i need in the bag

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
How wide is it minus the attachments?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I dont think it will work with a passenger. I am happy with it and ordered two bags. For longer rides ill put the side attachments on but for my normal one day rides i can fit everything i need in the bag

Even with my cyclerack?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Sorry dude, ill have to get back out there and measure it again. i did it earlier and forgot. Was busy mounting a terracross but pinched the tube

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Thank you, sir.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts