TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Ricochet Skid Plates, Factory Yamaha Service Manual, DMO Pegs, Rear OEM Rack Etc

TW Stuff Update 12-28-17

I have one remaining New MSR / Ricochet Skid Plate in standard aluminum for $89 total delivered in the USA all 50 States

I also have a gently used low mile MSR / Ricochet skid plate for $85 total delivered

I have 2 color anodized plates in Gold for $99 total delivered

New Genuine Yamaha Service Manuals $69 total delivered

Rear Rack OEM Yamaha like new off a 45 mile 2016 TW $89 delivered

A few more sets of New DMO pags $85 total delivered

And of course Seat Concepts TW kits in Gripper Top or All Carbon Fiber

Payment by Paypal friends and family
Direct bank deposit (US Bank or Chase)
US Post Office money orders always accepted via snail mail
SAM_5937.JPG SAM_7077.JPG

·
Registered
28 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
199 Posts
Anything still avail? In need of both!

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
TW Stuff Update 12-28-17

I have one remaining New MSR / Ricochet Skid Plate in standard aluminum for $89 total delivered in the USA all 50 States

I also have a gently used low mile MSR / Ricochet skid plate for $85 total delivered

I have 2 color anodized plates in Gold for $99 total delivered (the bottom 2 pics but it's hard to see the gold they are much prettier in real life)

New Genuine Yamaha Service Manuals $69 total delivered

Rear Rack OEM Yamaha like new off a 45 mile 2016 TW $89 delivered

A few more sets of New DMO pags $85 total delivered

And of course Seat Concepts TW kits in Gripper Top or All Carbon Fiber

Payment by Paypal friends and family
Direct bank deposit (US Bank or Chase)
US Post Office money orders always accepted via snail mail
View attachment 88241 View attachment 88249 IMG_0587.JPG IMG_0588.JPG

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just found two more Seat Concepts kits in standard black vinyl so I have all styles except embossed available

·
Registered
118 Posts
My new DMO pegs and alluminum skid plate are scheduled to arrive from Fred tomorrow to finish off the up-grade list I have put together for my "new to me 2010". That is, other than a couple tool tubes, a spare fuel container to carry in 1 of the tubes, and a new Shinko 421 front tire. :D

( any reccomendations as to the width of the 241 I should order ? )

excalibur

·
Registered
925 Posts
I went with the Shinko 244 in 5.10. However, I would like to try the 241 in the 4.60. Others here like the 241 over the 244. For me, the 244 is not "bad" but I replaced a 15 year old OEM brick. So, what do I know?

The 241 and 244 have different tread patterns. Take a look at pictures online. Just from that alone, I suspect the 241 is better for a mix of off and on-road and the 244 is, perhaps, better on all dirt. For me, I can feel that the 244 in 5.10 makes the front end "heavy". On a TW, I am not sure that is a problem but I like to try the 241 just to see.

·
Super Moderator
1,925 Posts
My new DMO pegs and alluminum skid plate are scheduled to arrive from Fred tomorrow to finish off the up-grade list I have put together for my "new to me 2010". That is, other than a couple tool tubes, a spare fuel container to carry in 1 of the tubes, and a new Shinko 421 front tire. :D

( any reccomendations as to the width of the 241 I should order ? )

excalibur
241 in 4.0

https://www.bikebandit.com/tires-tubes/motorcycle-tires/shinko-sr241-motorcycle-tire/p/18795?b=2660205&CRTP=psc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI6-nziaOy2AIVWJR-Ch2WVg58EAQYAiABEgIMTPD_BwE

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Registered
118 Posts
The skid plate and foot pegs came in today and have them mounted, but had no chance today to try them out before grandson, his wife, and their 5 kids came for a long visit.
It was great to see them all as I can never turn down a HUG from one of the grand kids... Tomorrow it's not suppose to rain and maybe getting into the high 40's to low 50's so will get out and see how I like everything.. I do know just from sitting on it a bit after the install that I'm really going to enjoy these foot pegs. :p

excalibur

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Super Moderator
18,174 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! :D
Happy new year! What are the prices for the different versions of the Seat Concepts kits and do you have photos of those as well? The kits come with the foam and cover but no pan, is that correct?

Thank you!!!

Reactions: maddawgj

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Happy new year! What are the prices for the different versions of the Seat Concepts kits and do you have photos of those as well? The kits come with the foam and cover but no pan, is that correct?

Thank you!!!
The Seat Concepts kits include the high density foam and the vinyl cover that need to be installed on an OEM seat pan
SAM_9108.JPG SAM_5253.JPG SAM_5261.JPG

1 - 20 of 27 Posts