TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Am picking up a 2019 TW soon, working on getting my license as well.

I'm remodeling a school bus conversion and traveling the country in the fall, so the TW will be my backup transport.

Suggestions on making the bike work best for commuting/errand-running while still being decent for off-road fun would be lovely.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Registered
Looks nice and a rear cyclerack is just the ticket. Come on down to the NY Catskills and I have a brand new one hanging in my shed. Looks like you are in NH so not a far drive and we can make a deal if you stop at the State Line liquor Store on the way and make a delivery. :cool:

GaryL

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Looks nice and a rear cyclerack is just the ticket. Come on down to the NY Catskills and I have a brand new one hanging in my shed. Looks like you are in NH so not a far drive and we can make a deal if you stop at the State Line liquor Store on the way and make a delivery. :cool:

GaryL
I'm actually in MA, and I'm heading down to GA for a few days this week. I have to head to upstate NY to pick up some things on the way back...so maybe?

Registered
I'm actually in MA, and I'm heading down to GA for a few days this week. I have to head to upstate NY to pick up some things on the way back...so maybe?

Drop me a PM when you head this way. I am close to Monticello, NY.

GaryL

Registered
Hey, Ashly...congratulations, great looking bike!
You're going to love it...is it your first motorcycle?

Registered
Congrats. Ride Safe & Happy.
Get adult foot-pegs.

Registered
Also, do tell us some more about your "Schoolie", Please... Those conversions can be so cool and economical. Always the questions about what to do for the bathroom facilities, heater, and solar???

Welcome!!! Enjoy the ride.

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Also, do tell us some more about your "Schoolie", Please... Those conversions can be so cool and economical. Always the questions about what to do for the bathroom facilities, heater, and solar???

Welcome!!! Enjoy the ride.
Starting to put info up at buildingbetter.me or on Instagram under the same name

Registered
Welcome to the forum! Awesome resource and lot's of knowledgeable folks. Nice looking bike. Cyclerack is a must. Consider 2" Rox handlebar risers. Always enjoyed Salem, especially around Halloween. Have fun with your adventures.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome to the forum! Awesome resource and lot's of knowledgeable folks. Nice looking bike. Cyclerack is a must. Consider 2" Rox handlebar risers. Always enjoyed Salem, especially around Halloween. Have fun with your adventures.
No risers for me...I'm short :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts