TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Today, I got my first TW. It's a 2009 with only 1025 miles. I'll add a picture later. I just wanted to thank this forum for answering lots of questions I had before my purchase. I started looking for motorcycles around 5 months ago. And I was focused on getting a Honda rebel or Yamaha V Star. However, the guy at the dealership suggested a TW since I planned on doing some light offroading; as well as getting the added stability of a huge rear tire. Call me strange, but it was love at first sight. Ever since then, I have been focused on getting it. To honest, it was at times my motivation to get through hard days. Finally, I purchased it today; and couldn't be happier. Thank you, and I look forward to years of interesting forum discussion.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Welcome to the forum!....where ya from?.Yes, you will find all of your TW questions answered here!.....the folks here are top notch on their TW-ZEN!.Sounds like you met a salesperson who REALLY knew what they were talking about.....finally.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
...Call me strange, but it was love at first sight.

Welcome strange!
If T-dub love is strange...then I don't want to be normal! Well, I guess it is the normal here.

Seriously, welcome.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome to the insanity and congratulations on your well earned toy! You will not be disappointed in any aspect of what your T-Dub can perform for you. She may not be mighty in the power department compared to other show offs but she is a ride not to be missed. I assure you that soon you will be adding your own beautification's and adorning her with a style equal to your own! I confess I now have two Dub's with one receiving a full strip down and re-build as I type ... which you will soon discover many a Dub-alcoholic have done!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts