·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking seriously about getting one of these!

How do you like it? What cover did you get?
It's not mine.
I just nicked the pic from the Facebook TW group.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Another vote for Seat Concepts from me! I have the 'standard' Seat Concepts seat cover on my TW. On my TW the the new cover was a *huge* improvement over the stock seat. Easily one of the best upgrades I've made to my TW! I ordered mine direct from Seat Concepts then paid a local upholstery shop $50 to install it. Almost a year later it's holding-up great! I also have one of their seats (foam and cover) on my KTM and will likely be getting one soon for my Grom (which has an awful seat).

Kevin

·
Registered
26 Posts
I also have one of their seats (foam and cover) on my KTM and will likely be getting one soon for my Grom (which has an awful seat).

Kevin[/QUOTE]

I installed the tall seat concepts seat kit on my 2018 Grom it made a world of difference in comfort (And looks in my opinion) . Highly recommended. The OEM seat is awful on the 2nd gen Groms.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I also have one of their seats (foam and cover) on my KTM and will likely be getting one soon for my Grom (which has an awful seat).

Kevin
I installed the tall seat concepts seat kit on my 2018 Grom it made a world of difference in comfort (And looks in my opinion) . Highly recommended. The OEM seat is awful on the 2nd gen Groms.[/QUOTE]

For sure! Mine is a first-Gen but a friend has an '18 A seat upgrade (he went with Corbin) was pretty much the first mod he did. The seat on my '15 isn't as bad but still gets uncomfortable pretty quick.

Neat to see another Gromer on the forum!

Kevin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts