TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have all 4 styles of Seat Concepts TW200 seat kits all brand new sealed in factory packaging

I also have new OEM Yamaha TW200 seats complete and also new in the factory Yamaha box in case you want to do a full new custom build while keeping your original seat (in case you ever sell or swap the TW etc)

Please PM me for price & postage costs and include your shipping address for the lowest possible shipping quote

I mail USPS Priority Mail so 2 to 3 days transit time

Payment by Postal MO or Chase QuickPay

Thanks

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You & I are going to have to find out if Seat Concepts makes a seat cover & foam for......the BW350's.

BTW, young Placerlode.....the newly installed front tire on the BW350 I bought yesterday, is a Carlisle ATV tire...on the FRONT.

The bike came to me that way. It actually looks pretty good on there, but again.....I will be installing spoked 14" wheels, fore and aft.
Yah I can't ride anything w/o an SC seat at this point I'm hoping we can adapt the TW kit to the BW pan

I also heard the rear shock is the same as a TW so we can use our Red ProCycle rear springs

we need to find some ripped BW350 seats because out clean oem seats are worth their weight in gold

The tires on your BW looked great mine are T-Totally shot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts