TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

New Shinko 244

8K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  66roadkill66 
#1 · (Edited)
I very like the 5.10 Shinko's 244 look.
I installed my new tire this evening....now I am waiting for good weather to try this Golden Boy :icon_biggrin:

Tire Automotive tire Tread Auto part Vehicle
Tire Spoke Automotive tire Wheel Rim
Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Alloy wheel Wheel
Tire Automotive tire Auto part Automotive wheel system Wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Tire Automotive tire

On the 4th picture, the coin is a Canadian 25 cents.

See less See more
Reactions: fredzaha
#4 · (Edited)
Thanks TW-Brian,
I read a lot on this forum since 6 months now, but I am a new registered member :) . This forum is very useful to me.

Like you said, the other bike are going to need a new tire soon, but the ATV in background too.

I hope to be able to try my new tire before the snow starts to fall. You know, here in Canada, it's 33F outside tonight.
I'd prefer not to store my bike for the winter, but the time of the snowmobile is at our doorstep :(

#5 ·
New tire should help you a lot. There are a few good alternatives to the stock front tire and the 244 fits the bill quite nicely. I've been very satisfied with mine.

#8 ·
Do they make a 244 to fit the rear also?

#13 ·
That new front tire is "Golden" in the dirt. I had got used to my stock front tire but last year went with the "Golden boy" like a lot of members here and it does grip a lot better in the dirt. Enjoy!

#16 ·
man i wish i would have seen this before i bought a new stock front tire for mine, I bought tires before joining the fourm...I will not make that mistake agin! I am learning to check the fourm before buying any acc for my t-dub.

87tw
75tl250
76tl250
82xl500
97ke100
73 cl175 scrambler

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.