TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me say up front that I am a big fan of Michelin. I have had nothing but great experiences with Michelin tires and I have them mounted on my road bike and car. The compound is just the right mix of magic and it wears slowly and is resistant to punctures (for the most part). And as an added bonus, they are easy to mount on the rim when I am hot, tired and thirsty while wrestling with a flat.

So I will be mounting, well, not me but a mechanic, a Michelin T63 130/80-18 on the front. I'm looking forward to the better stopping power. The stock tires are ok and I have learned to use more body english on gravel so I haven't had any significant issues with handling....but....this new tire will really rock. Looking forward to my fat honkin' rubber on the front.

I call my Tdub the motorized fat bike. Love the handling and how I feel in control on sand and thick gravel. :icon_thumright:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
OK so I looked up this tire and it looks like a nice non-directional tire. Can someone explain why it would be labled "rear" ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts