TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my new tires put on. Night and day difference, I wanted to thank everyone that contributed to the article on the front tire selections we have available. I picked the Kenda K270 by the way, 120/80/18.

I stuck with the stock rear though, I am not quite up for squeezing an ATV tire on the back... yet.

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Did you happen to weigh the tire before install?

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
So pritty..

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hums less on the road then the stock tire and hooks up a lot better in the woods I am really please. I also ordered parts to replace my chain and sprockets so I hope to do that this weekend, I just hope I don't screw it up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Finally got my new tires put on. Night and day difference, I wanted to thank everyone that contributed to the article on the front tire selections we have available. I picked the Kenda K270 by the way, 120/80/18.

I stuck with the stock rear though, I am not quite up for squeezing an ATV tire on the back... yet.

Thanks guys!

Nice looking new tire. Keep us posted on how it handles & how it wears.

·
Registered
395 Posts
looks great, ordered a 510 couple of days ago on amazon for $61 delivered. suppose to show up on Tuesday... can't wait! Watching youtube videos on how to change tire. Looks easy enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts